Beginner Dual Brush Pen Lettering Workshop
Learn the basics of hand lettering using Tombow Dual Brush Pens. In this 43-minute self-paced online course, you’ll learn how to use the Dual Brush Pen’s flexible nylon brush tip to create your own beautiful brush lettered script alphabet, along with a fun art piece for your workspace. Hand lettering artist, author and instructor Brittany Luiz will walk you through the best papers to use with the Dual Brush Pens, how to hold the brush pen and apply pressure to form basic strokes, and how to create every letter of the alphabet stroke by stroke. Tombow Dual Brush Pens are ideal for lettering because the brush tip can be used to create fine, medium or bold strokes with a change in brush pressure. Workshop includes self-paced video lessons and custom downloadable worksheets to help you learn the basics of brush lettering. Lifetime access to workshop included upon purchase. Workshop materials sold separately.
- Learn lettering terminology
- Find out how to hold the brush pen and apply pressure to form basic strokes
- Put it together to create every letter of the alphabet stroke by stroke
- Learn how to connect letters to create words
- Finish things off with a unique hand lettered art piece for your workspace
- Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Tropical, 10-pack
- Strathmore 300 Series Mixed Media Paper
- HP Premium 32 Laserjet paper OR Strathmore Tracing Paper (optional)
- Downloadable worksheets (included)
How to Access the Workshop
- After purchasing the workshop, select My Account
- If prompted to login, sign in to the account that was used to purchase the workshop
- Select My Workshops from the menu bar on the left side of the My Account page
- Select the workshop you wish to access. Any Tombow Workshops that you have purchased will be located here for lifetime access!
For more information about Tombow Workshops, click here.