We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Junior Product Manager
Tombow is looking for a Junior Product Manager to support the Product Manager in ongoing management of existing product line and the development of new products. Provide insights and key results from trend and market research while offering recommendations for line improvements. Serve as a liaison and support for the sales team and customer service by providing relevant and up-to-date product education and supporting materials for the entire product line.
- Support Product Manager in the development of new products from initial design concept through commercialization.
- Maintain company-wide calendar for new product development and product launches. Provide regular communication to relevant teams regarding development, changes in launch timing, forecast needs, etc.
- Assist with managing product lifecycles by identifying products that need promotional focus due to over inventory, end of lifecycle, etc. Work with the product manager and sales team to develop a strategic plan.
- Assist in developing product launch kits and provide educational training for sales team to support new product launches.
- Ongoing research into consumer insights, competitive analysis and consumer trends to identify new & emerging trends, new competitive products and new market opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of consumer products marketing
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
Consistent with the vision and values of American Tombow, the Order Puller will be responsible for all aspects of pulling and shipping orders within ATI. The Order Puller will verify and maintain records on outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipping.
Education and Experience:
- High School
- Experience desired but not required
- Computer knowledge
- Must be able to read and understand the picking documents
- Must have basic math skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV desired but not required
Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- Understand the different order baskets and take orders according to the order of importance for pulling.
- Pull orders according to the order form and re-check them to ensure accuracy.
- Prep any items required as specified by customers which includes labeling, repacking, and determining method of shipping.
- Assembles cardboard containers for shipping products, cut down boxes, replenish inventory of shipping materials.
- Assist with unloading containers from company factories when required.
- Productivity is key – must be able to keep up with the fast-paced environment.
- May use hand-truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work area. Also to move completed palletized shipments to the freight trucks/containers.
- Perform other duties as assigned, as well as duties that are unique and/or specific to assigned department.
Work is typically performed in a warehouse setting while standing or moving throughout the warehouse. There may be periods when the working environment or temperature is warmer or colder than usual. Depending on workload and deadline requirements, may be required to work more hours than normal during peak shipping days.
To apply, please email your resume to Megan Spellman at firstname.lastname@example.org