We are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator provides administrative and account sales support to Key Account Managers and customers. Assists in the implementation of the strategic and tactical business development initiatives developed to drive an increase in sales volume across all Channels. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales and marketing team operations.
- Works with the Account Managers to provide sales support required to advance business and support the needs of channel customers.
- Coordinate with internal Tombow departments to help set priorities, identify needs, key initiatives and discuss what is needed and timeline required.
- Manage and maintain customer item database/ portals and complete other miscellaneous data entry.
- Produces and manages daily and monthly customer sales / product sales/ channel sales analysis reports.
- Coordinates with internal Tombow departments to obtain requested information for new products, vendor forms, item set-up forms and/or to obtain information for other duties as assigned.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Assist in updating and managing Tombow compliance documents.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the Box.com site, ensuring all materials are up to date and helping to identify needed support materials.
- Support customer data requisitions.
- Coordinate B2B e-mail marketing campaign for continued outreach, including email database for all account levels to share promotional opportunities, new product announcements, and relevant industry and/or trend information.
- Maintain database for all approved customer programs and promotions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience sales and marketing support within consumer products
- Sales experience (retail, telesales or outside) within Office Products, Craft, Fine Art or Mass Market channel
- Working knowledge of marketing or sales functions preferred
Business Systems Knowledge:
- Extremely high proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Navision)
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Megan Spellman: firstname.lastname@example.org