We are currently hiring for the position of Account Specialist - Order Entry L1. Please email your resume to Megan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Account Specialist - Order Entry L1
Consistent with the vision and values of American Tombow, the Account Specialist ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires. First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc. Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty. This is a key position which commands a well-organized self-starter with computer capabilities and sales/order analysis experience. This high energy individual will play an integral role in developing this area for American Tombow at an entry level position with growth potential. The position operates in the dynamic central point of this process where effective communication, attention to detail, and a customer centered focus are required.
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) years or more of Order Processing experience meeting replenishment plans through order management, including changing inventories, and changing inventory strategies to meet sales demand. Working knowledge of inventory flow through the supply chain.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities, customer service and analysis skills
- Experience in transportation or warehousing a plus
Business Systems Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Building strategic working relationships with other departments
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities as required to accomplish required tasks
- Natural enthusiasm and energy for providing quality support as needed
- Sense of urgency and responding promptly to requests
- Analytical thinking skills
- Customer focus
- Ability to collaborate and function in a team environment
About Us: Tombow is today's market leader for art, crafts and office products, serving consumers and businesses around the globe. Tombow was established in Japan in 1913 as a wood-case pencil manufacturer and has grown the company's portfolio to a worldwide provider of art markers, liquid glue and adhesive tape, fine writing pens, correction tape, drawing pencils, colored pencils and erasers manufactured in facilities located in Japan and Southeast Asia. American Tombow, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tombow Pen & Pencil Co., Ltd in Tokyo, Japan and is the exclusive distributor for Tombow branded products throughout North and South America.
Job Type: Full-time