Dual Brush Pen Art Markers 10-Pack, Nineties
Our limited edition Nineties Dual Brush Pen Set is all that and a bag of chips! Curated color palette to represent popular colors of the 1990s.
- Versatile and vibrant water-based colors
- Easy blending, with self-cleaning tips
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
- Great for beginners and experts
Limited edition set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors include: 837 Wine Red, 772 Dusty Rose, 755 Rubine Red, 885 Warm Red, 993 Chrome Orange, 158 Dark Olive, 379 Jade Green, 528 Navy Blue, 679 Dark Plum, N35 Cool Gray 12. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- Curated color palette representing the 1990s
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper