Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Portrait, 10-Pack + Free Fudenosuke Brush Pen
New, updated color palette! Set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors include: 910 Opal, 912 Pale Cherry, 942 Cappuccino, 990 Light Sand, 992 Sand, 947 Burnt Sienna, 977 Saddle Brown, 879 Brown, 899 Redwood, N15 Black. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- Updated color palette now includes 910 Opal, 990 Light Sand, 992 Sand, 947 Burnt Sienna, 879 Brown, and 899 Redwood
- Includes a free Brown 31 Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper
Get creative with your Dual Brush Pens! Check out our blog 5 Tips for Drawing with Brush Pens!
Dual Brush Pens FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.
What is the best paper to use with the Dual Brush Pens?
We recommend using smooth surface art papers to achieve the best results with the Dual Brush Pens. Typically the following papers will work well with this pen: marker paper, tracing paper, smooth mix media paper, vellum, and HP Premium32 laserjet paper.