Dual Brush Pen Art Markers 10-Pack, Seventies
Our limited edition Seventies Dual Brush Pen set is groovy, baby! Curated color palette to represent popular colors of the 1970s.
- Versatile and vibrant water-based colors
- Easy blending, with self-cleaning tips
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
- Great for beginners and experts
Limited edition set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors include: 992 Sand, 912 Pale Cherry, 947 Burnt Sienna, 933 Orange, 026 Yellow Gold, 131 Lemon Lime, 126 Light Olive, 177 Dark Jade, 346 Sea Green, 879 Brown. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- Curated color palette representing the 1970s
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper