Watercolor Flowers with Tombow's Watercolor Set
Learn how to watercolor with markers using Tombow's Watercolor Set in the free 39-minute video lesson above. You'll learn how to use the Dual Brush Pens and Tombow Water Brush to create your own watercolored floral wreath. Artist and Illustrator Jessica Mack of Brown Paper Bunny will walk you through color mixing and different blending techniques, along with tutorials on how to paint different flowers and how to put it all together to create a floral wreath project. The water-based Dual Brush Pens pair perfectly with the Water Brush for a mess-free and portable way to paint anywhere you go. No purchase necessary. Workshop materials sold separately. Free downloadable Watercolor Worksheets located under Product Downloads.
- See how to mix and blend colors by creating a color mixing chart
- Learn various blending, painting and mixing techniques
- Practice painting flowers in a variety of ways
- Finish things off with your own watercolored floral wreath
- Tombow Watercolor Set
- Strathmore 300 Series Watercolor Paper
- Paper Towel
- Heat gun/hair dryer (optional, for faster drying)
- Light pad (optional, for tracing)
- Free downloadable worksheets
- Gather class materials listed above
- Download and print free downloadable worksheets
- Watch the full workshop video above or on our YouTube Channel. Enjoy!