Watercolor Flowers with Tombow's Watercolor Set
Learn how to watercolor with markers using Tombow's Watercolor Set. In this 37-minute self-paced online course, you'll learn how to use the Dual Brush Pens and Tombow Water Brush to create your own watercolored floral wreath. Artist and Illustrator Jessica Mack of Brown Paper Bunny will walk you through color mixing and different blending techniques, along with tutorials on how to paint different flowers and how to put it all together to create a floral wreath project. The water-based Dual Brush Pens pair perfectly with the Water Brush for a mess-free and portable way to paint anywhere you go. Lifetime access to workshop included upon purchase. Workshop materials sold separately.
- See how to mix and blend colors by creating a color mixing chart
- Learn various blending, painting and mixing techniques
- Practice painting flowers in a variety of ways
- Finish things off with your own watercolored floral wreath
- Tombow Watercolor Set
- Strathmore 300 Series Watercolor Paper
- Paper Towel
- Heat gun/hair dryer (optional, for faster drying)
- Light pad (optional, for tracing)
How to Access the Workshop
- After purchasing the workshop, select My Account
- If prompted to login, sign in to the account that was used to purchase the workshop
- Select My Workshops from the menu bar on the left side of the My Account page
- Select the workshop you wish to access. Any Tombow Workshops that you have purchased will be located here for lifetime access!
For more information about Tombow Workshops, click here.
No images found. Be the first to upload a photo by leaving a review.