Fudenosuke Brush Pen 3-Pack
This 3-pack of Fudenosuke Brush Pens is the best way to get the full Fudenosuke experience!
- Includes Soft Tip, Hard Tip, and Twin Tip Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Firm, yet flexible brush tips
- Rich black pigment; Twin Tip also includes gray ink
- Great for beginners or experienced artists
- Odorless, water-based ink
Contains the soft, hard tip and twin tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens. Features a flexible brush tip for different lettering and drawing techniques. Create extra-fine, fine or medium strokes by a change in brush pressure. Great for calligraphy and art drawings. Soft tip, hard tip and twin tip– water-based, pigmented black ink. Odorless. Non-refillable.
- Soft, hard and twin tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens
- Great for calligraphy and art drawings
- Water-based, pigmented black ink
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper. For more information, click here.
Ready to get started with your Fudenosuke Brush Pens? Check out our blog 5 P’s of Brush Calligraphy and Hand Lettering!
What is the best paper to use with the Fudenosuke Brush Pens?
We recommend using smooth surface art papers to achieve the best results with the Fudenosuke Brush Pens. Typically the following papers will work well with this pen: marker paper, tracing paper, smooth mix media paper, vellum, and HP Premium32 laserjet paper.
Can I use the Fudenosuke Brush Pens on regular copy paper?
To achieve the best results with the Fudenosuke Brush Pens, we do not recommend using them on regular copy paper.