Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Galaxy, 10-Pack
Create out-of-this-world designs with the Tombow Dual Brush Pens Galaxy 10 pack! The soft brush tip creates smooth strokes from fine to bold, while the fine tip creates controlled, consistent lines. Our Dual Brush Pens are great for crafters and artists, beginner to expert.
- Versatile and vibrant water-based colors
- Easy blending, with self-cleaning tips
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
New, updated color palette! Set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors include: 703 Pink Rose, 725 Rhodamine Red, 025 Light Orange, 296 Green, 443 Turquoise, 569 Jet Blue, 623 Purple Sage, 676 Royal Purple, N55 Cool Gray 7, N25 Lamp Black. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- Updated color palette now includes 703 Pink Rose, 025 Light Orange, 569 Jet Blue, and 623 Purple Sage
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper. For more information, click here.
Ready to get creative with your Tombow Dual Brush Pens? Check out our blog Create a Galaxy Bookplate with Tombow Dual Brush Pens Galaxy Pack!
Dual Brush Pens FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.
What is the best way to better preserve artwork done with Dual Brush Pens?
Many artists have mentioned that Lascaux and Mod Podge have worked very well for preservation with Dual Brush Pens; however, we have never tested these products with our markers.
In what temperature range can the Dual Brush Pens be stored to maintain the best quality?
We recommend using smooth surface art papers to acheive the best results with the Dual Brush Pens. Typically the following papers will work well with this pen: marker paper, tracing paper, smooth mix media paper, vellum, and HP Premium32 laserjet paper.