Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack
Our Dual Brush Pens Bright pack features 10 of our most vibrant colors.
- Versatile and vibrant water-based colors
- Easy blending, with self-cleaning tips
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
- Great for beginners and experts
New, updated color palette! Set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors include: 755 Rubine Red, 743 Hot Pink, 933 Orange, 055 Process Yellow, 133 Chartreuse, 173 Willow Green, 403 Bright Blue, 493 Reflex Blue, 665 Purple, 636 Imperial Purple. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- Updated color palette now includes 403 Bright Blue
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper. For more information, click here.
Check out our blog 5 Tips for Drawing with Brush Pens! Get bright and creative with your Dual Brush Pens!
Dual Brush Pens FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.
What is the best paper to use with the Dual Brush Pens?
We recommend using smooth surface art papers to achieve the best results with the Dual Brush Pens. Typically the following papers will work well with this pen: marker paper, tracing paper, smooth mix media paper, vellum, and HP Premium32 laserjet paper.