Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Cottage, 10-Pack
Bring your landscapes and florals to life with our Dual Brush Pens 10-pack Cottage color palette.
- Versatile and vibrant water-based colors
- Easy blending, with self-cleaning tips
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
- Great for beginners and experts
Set of 10 Dual Brush Pen colors. Flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors Included: 772 Dusty Rose, 910 Opal, 993 Chrome Orange, 946 Gold Ochre, 192 Asparagus, 312 Holly Green, 992 Sand, 526 True Blue, 679 Dark Plum, 757 Port Red
- Ideal for coloring, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper. For more information, click here.
Ready to get started with your Dual Brush Pens? Check out our blog 5 Tips for Drawing with Brush Pens!
Dual Brush Pens FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.
What is the best paper to use with the Dual Brush Pens?
We recommend using smooth surface art papers to achieve the best results with the Dual Brush Pens. Typically the following papers will work well with this pen: marker paper, tracing paper, smooth mix media paper, vellum, and HP Premium32 laserjet paper.