Dual Brush Pen Art Markers 10-Pack, Eighties
This totally rad limited edition Dual Brush Pen set will transport you back to the 1980s. Features bright, bold colors that are perfect for your next project.
- Versatile and vibrant water-based colors
- Easy blending, with self-cleaning tips
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
- Great for beginners and experts
Limited edition set of 10 colors. Dual Brush Pens feature flexible brush tip and fine tip in one marker. Brush tip works like a paintbrush to create fine, medium or bold strokes; fine tip gives consistent lines. Dual Brush Pens are ideal for artists and crafters. The water-based ink is blendable and the resilient nylon brush retains its point stroke after stroke. Colors include: 925 Scarlet, 055 Process Yellow, 133 Chartreuse, 296 Green, 452 Process Blue, 443 Turquoise, 603 Periwinkle, 665 Purple, 725 Rhodamine Red, N15 Black. Colorless Blender Pen not included.
- Curated color palette representing the 1980s
- Ideal for hand lettering, watercolor, fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, coloring and more
- Acid-free, odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- For best results, use a smooth, non-textured paper