Beginner Dual Brush Pen Lettering Workshop
Learn the basics of hand lettering using Tombow Dual Brush Pens in the free 43-minute video lesson above. You’ll learn how to use the Dual Brush Pen’s flexible nylon brush tip to create your own beautiful brush lettered script alphabet, along with a fun art piece for your workspace. Hand lettering artist, author and instructor Brittany Luiz will walk you through the best papers to use with the Dual Brush Pens, how to hold the brush pen and apply pressure to form basic strokes, and how to create every letter of the alphabet stroke by stroke. Tombow Dual Brush Pens are ideal for lettering because the brush tip can be used to create fine, medium or bold strokes with a change in brush pressure. No purchase necessary. Workshop materials sold separately. Free downloadable Lettering Worksheets located below or under the Product Downloads tab.
- Learn lettering terminology
- Find out how to hold the brush pen and apply pressure to form basic strokes
- Put it together to create every letter of the alphabet stroke by stroke
- Learn how to connect letters to create words
- Finish things off with a unique hand lettered art piece for your workspace
- Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Tropical, 10-Pack
- Strathmore 300 Series Mixed Media Paper
- HP Premium 32 Laserjet paper OR Strathmore Tracing Paper (optional)
- Free downloadable worksheets
- Gather class materials listed above
- Download and print free lettering worksheets
- Watch the full workshop video above or on our YouTube Channel. Enjoy!