108-Piece Dual Brush Pen Set in Marker Case
Own the complete collection of Tombow Dual Brush Pens!
- 108 rich, water-based colors
- Great for fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, and hand lettering
- Odorless, non-bleed, acid-free ink
- Flexible brush tip + smooth fine tip
- Portable carrying case: 8.38 x 5.63 x 8.5
Now you can take all 108 Dual Brush Pens anywhere you go. The new Tombow Marker Case will store and organize your favorite Tombow products. 108 slots allows a home for each of the Dual Brush Pens Tombow has to offer. The easy to use accordion style base can be unfolded for desk use. When you're ready to take your markers on the go just fold the base and snap the lid on either side. This durable and portable case allows you to stay organized and prepared wherever inspiration strikes. Dimensions: 8.38 x 5.63 x 8.5
- Complete collection of 108 Dual Brush Pens in the Tombow Marker Case
- 108 slots fit Tombow Dual Brush Pens and other Tombow writing instruments
- Great for fine art, illustrations, doodling, journaling, hand lettering and more
- Odor-less & non-bleed water-based ink
- Marker Case measurements: 8.38 x 5.63 x 8.5
Are you ready to get creative with your Dual Brush Pen set? Check out our blog Everything You Need to Know About Dual Brush Pens!
Dual Brush Pens FAQs
Should the Dual Brush Pens be stored vertically or horizontally?
Our Dual Brush Pens can be stored both horizontally and vertically. However, we recommend storing them horizontally to conserve consistent ink color over time.
What is the best way to better preserve artwork done with Dual Brush Pens?
Many artists have mentioned that Lascaux and Mod Podge have worked very well for preservation with Dual Brush Pens; however, we have never tested these products with our markers.
In what temperature range can the Dual Brush Pens be stored to maintain the best quality?
The minimum storage temperature for the Dual Brush Pens is 40° F, and the maximum is 104°F.